About Saint Luke’s
Saint Luke’s Cardiovascular Consultants
With four locations in the Kansas City metro area and six outreach locations, Saint Luke’s Cardiovascular Consultants extends expert heart care to patients throughout the region.
Our medical team consists of board-certified clinical cardiologists and physicians who are certified in specialty areas of cardiology, including interventional cardiology, echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, preventive cardiology, electrophysiology, and advanced heart failure and transplant. We also work closely with Saint Luke’s cardiovascular surgeons to provide cardiothoracic surgical services.
Whether seeing patients in the office, during virtual visits, or in the hospital, we offer world-class specialized care when you need it most.
Our unique team approach to comprehensive patient care allows us to provide unmatched care. We are committed to furthering the field of cardiology—training more fellows than any other program in the region and publishing more research studies than most cardiology departments in the country.
Clinical Excellence at Saint Luke’s Mid America Heart Institute
- Nationally ranked in the top 25 for Cardiology and Heart Surgery by U.S. News & World Report
- One of three hospitals in the country to receive Comprehensive Cardiac Certification from The Joint Commission
- Published more than 150 peer-reviewed articles every year for the past five years
- First hospital in Kansas or Missouri to receive Cardiac Valve Repair and Replacement Certification from The Joint Commission
- Perform nearly one-third of all cardiac valve surgeries in the greater Kansas City Metropolitan Area
- Saint Luke’s Mid America Heart Institute ranks #2 in the U.S. by the Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients